Port Royal Trading Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Royal Trading Union

A Forum for Port Royal Trading Union and the members of that Society on the Rackham server for PotBS!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Society Warehouse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamis MacLeod
Admiral
Admiral
Shamis MacLeod

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Society Warehouse!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 pm

After some people have come to me and inquired about a banking system I have decided to make Shamis MacLeod's warehouse in St. John's the society bank. You may donate anything you want and I'll store it in the bank. Books, Recipes, Materials, Trade Goods, Finished Products, ETC.....

Everything Donated will be used for making ships, upgrades, etc.. for the guild. Nothing from this stock will be sold on the AH. I will keep a log of who donates what and if your a donator you will get ships and upgrades for free.

I will use materials from this stock to give to others to make things I need for this process. It will not be used to hand out to society members to make things to sell on the AH. Usuable items will given out on a need to have basis. If you turn your books and recipes to the society because your not going to use them then I will give them to members that do need them.

Any ships not given out that are made from this warehouse will be available for purchase by society members at the prescribed society rates!

Just to confirm, Society rules still apply to buying things from the society and selling them on the AH. If you are caught buying from the society for cost and selling on the AH for a profit your going to burn in Hell and be ejected from the society!

Lets make this a strong group of players that support the continued playing experience that we all want this to be. I'm really excited about the way we are all coming together!
Lets go me Mates!
Back to top Go down
https://prtu.forumotion.com

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Warehouse!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:48 pm

This is great news for me! Half of the time I am not sure who needs my iron ingots, so I will start shipping them over to St. Johns and giving them to Shamis to store. Thanks for the update.

- Vincent Raynes
Back to top Go down

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Warehouse!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 pm

I agree. We just need to make sure we can keep a healthy crop of newbies coming in. We got to make sure that we don't cater to elite gamers or high levels only.

-Pax
Back to top Go down
Fiink
Captain
Captain
Fiink

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Warehouse!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:37 pm

This type of idea is why I think this society will be a very strong. I looking forward to help up my follow society members.
Back to top Go down
Shamis MacLeod
Admiral
Admiral
Shamis MacLeod

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Changing times!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Some things are going to change! The guild warehouse will still be accepting donations but there are a few things on the horizion! More to follow!
V/R,
CO PRTU
Back to top Go down
Shamis MacLeod
Admiral
Admiral
Shamis MacLeod

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: follow-up!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:04 pm

I like the new system. It seems to be working and many are happy from it. I want to thank everyone that has jumped into St John's market and made it a viable place of commerice. For those of you that insist on selling at Bartica I wish you would consider joining the market in St John's still and lets continue to influence this game how we want it to proceed. To King and Country! Haha!
Smooth Sailing,
Shamis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Society Warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Warehouse!   Society Warehouse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Society Warehouse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Port Royal Trading Union :: Society Bank-